For those commuting to work on Metro, we want to ensure you have the tools to understand all requirements, report issues you may have and travel safely each day.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Metro has taken steps to ensure your safety, including:
- Disinfecting and cleaning vehicles and locations multiple times per day
- Placing educational and directional signage within vehicles to encourage social distancing
- Installing handwashing stations at multiple stops
- Enforcing mandatory face coverings on all vehicles
- Establishing customer service options to allow customers to communicate concerns with Metro staff and conductors
Metro customers can communicate with the Metro Transit team anytime Monday through Friday, 7 am–6 pm
- Phone: 314-231-2345
- Text message: 314-207-9786
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @STLMetro
- Facebook: STLMetro
Learn more at the Operations & Facilities Management Department website.