Safety for our patients and staff is the No. 1 priority as our clinical operations increase in-office appointments. As departments prepare to schedule more patient appointments, special considerations will be taken to ensure both patients and staff are safe.
Enhanced safety measures may include:
- Pre-screening patients the day prior to their visit
- Patients and staff wearing masks
- Physical distancing practices
- Reduced number of people in waiting rooms
- Only one visitor (over age 16) accompanying the patient
- Enhanced disinfection of common areas and exam rooms
- Online check-in and payment to reduce time at front desk
We miss our patients and are ready to see them in-person or by virtual visits. If you need to schedule an appointment, please call your provider’s office directly.