Documenting Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
July 15, 2021
This item was updated Jan. 20, 2022.
Follow these instructions to meet the university requirement to record proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
Note: Faculty and staff who receive the COVID-19 vaccine through the university do not need to upload documentation. Your information will be updated in the system for you.
- Log in to your ReadySet account and go to the “My Health” tab. For a better experience, using Google Chrome is recommended.
- If you received your vaccine from WashU Med/BJC HealthCare: In the left-hand column, look under “Test Results” and then “Results” to see whether your COVID-19 vaccination record is already documented. If so, you’re done! If not, please continue with the instructions below.
- Take a picture or scan your COVID-19 proof of vaccination. Please save the file in one of the extension formats: pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, txt, doc, docx, tif, tiff
- Choose “Documents” from the side navigation.
- Click “Upload Document.”
- Click “Select a File”’ to upload the document.
- Name the file in the “Document Name”’ field.
- Select “Document Type” and “COVID-19 Vaccination.”
- Insert a descriptive comment if you’d like to.
- Click “Upload.”
- Verify that your newly uploaded document is listed.