ExpressCare offers same-day appointments, seven days a week
WashU ExpressCare offers convenient, same-day care for minor health concerns seven days a week, including holidays. The clinic is available to employees and the public, ages 18 and over.
- See a Washington University emergency medicine physician virtually from home, or when necessary, in-person. (For emergencies, call 911 or go to the closest emergency room.)
- Appointments are less expensive than an emergency room or urgent-care visit. (Insurance co-pays apply.)
- Referrals to a specialist are made as needed.
For more information, visit expresscare.wustl.edu.
- Mon. – Fri., 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sat. and Sun., 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To make an appointment, call 844-747-3500.