Finding support through Zoom groups
WashU psychiatry faculty are hosting weekly, confidential Zoom support groups to help employees cope during these challenging times. Details are on the HR Mental Health Resources page.
Current topics include:
- Mondays — Quarantine Support Group, 10-11 a.m.; Frontline Support Group, 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesdays — Coffee and Questions: Ask the Expert, 8-9 a.m.; Frontline Support Group, 1-2 p.m.
- Wednesdays — Integrated Wellness, 2-3 p.m.
- Thursdays — Staying Connected: Navigating Close Relationships Through Tough Times, 3-4 p.m.
- Fridays — Frontline Support Group, 10-11 a.m.; Inside Out: Creative Expression Despite Uncertainty, 12-1 p.m.; Managing Worry, 1-1:30 p.m.