WashU psychiatry faculty are hosting weekly, confidential Zoom support groups to help employees cope during these challenging times. Details are on the HR Mental Health Resources page.
Current topics include:
- Mondays — Quarantine Support Group, 10-11 a.m.; Frontline Support Group, 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesdays — Coffee and Questions: Ask the Expert, 8-9 a.m.; Frontline Support Group, 1-2 p.m.
- Wednesdays — Integrated Wellness, 2-3 p.m.
- Thursdays — Staying Connected: Navigating Close Relationships Through Tough Times, 3-4 p.m.
- Fridays — Frontline Support Group, 10-11 a.m.; Inside Out: Creative Expression Despite Uncertainty, 12-1 p.m.; Managing Worry, 1-1:30 p.m.