WashU is making its COVID-19 saliva test available to WashU faculty, staff, residents, fellows, students and their families.
Symptomatic or exposed employees and students: Do not use the saliva test. Instead, call the COVID-19 Exposure/Illness Hotline, 314-362-5056, for a testing referral.
- Asymptomatic, non-exposed faculty, staff, residents, fellows and students who would like to be tested for personal use such as pre-travel or family visits
- Family members — for any testing purpose, including symptomatic, exposure, and asymptomatic testing for personal use such as pre-travel and family visits
How to get tested
To arrange for testing: Please sign up to schedule a test for yourself or family members, using your WUSTL key to register.
- Location: 1234 S. Kingshighway Blvd. You may drive to the site or use the campus shuttle.
- Appointments: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m, with the last appointment at 2:30 p.m.
- Cost: $50. This test is provided at cost. The university does not bill insurance.
- Turnaround time: Results are available within 24-48 hours.
Why are we offering this testing?
We are experiencing a huge spike in community spread of COVID-19 cases in the St. Louis region, and we have to do all we can to try and maintain the health and availability of our employees — particularly our health-care workers, who are essential to treating and controlling this pandemic. Family illness and exposures are increasingly limiting the ability of our healthcare workforce to return to the patient care setting. We want to take this small step towards helping address this issue. We realize this does not solve all the concerns. Please remember to access childcare resources.