Employee and student testing outcomes reported to Washington University Occupational Health Services and Student Health Services on the School of Medicine Campus
|Group||Total cases since 4/1/20||Active cases (% of n)|
|Faculty/staff (n=12,503)||8,097||67 (0.54%)|
|Students (n=1,728)||830||8 (0.46%)|
The data includes all testing reported to Occupational Health Services and Student Health Services on the School of Medicine Campus — including outside testing, testing performed due to home exposures, and exposures due to social contact. The vast majority of cases are representative of exposures that occurred in social settings off campus.
- Cases: People who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Active Cases: Those who are actively isolated from campus because of a positive test.
- Faculty and staff: Washington University School of Medicine faculty and staff employees, including those who are working entirely remote and those who work part-time.
- Students: All students on the School of Medicine campus, including MD, DBBS, MSTP, PT, OT, PACS, PhD, Genetics Counseling, and multiple masters programs. Also includes students who developed symptoms while at an away clinical or lab rotation and tested positive while away/off campus.
- n= total number of individuals in each group at the School of Medicine, as distinguished from number of tests conducted within each group.
Last updated: September 7, 2023