The following updates to the visitor policy go into effect Monday, March 14:
- Patients in outpatient/surgical settings may have two dedicated visitors; children under 12 will be permitted as one of the two visitors, provided they are accompanied by a caregiver as the second visitor.
- Patients may have two visitors/support persons for clinical appointments; children under 12 will be permitted as one of the two visitors, provided they are accompanied by a caregiver as the second visitor.
Other recent visitor policy updates already in effect include:
- Two dedicated visitors for non-COVID patients in inpatient/ICU settings; visitors may change from day to day but may not swap throughout the day.
- Two dedicated visitors for COVID+ patients; visitors must remain the same for the duration of the visit.
- Non-COVID patients may have visitors during aerosol-generating procedures (AEG), at the discretion of the care team.