WashU and BJC HealthCare are offering initial vaccination to the public and to employees, trainees, their dependents 12 and over, and their spouses and domestic partners. Pfizer booster doses are available to eligible individuals.
WashU employees, students & dependents
Get your shot — required for employees and students — and register your dependents, too.
Pre-register for vaccination through BJC HealthCare and Washington University Physicians.
WashU Med employees
Occupational Health is offering Pfizer booster doses to WashU Med employees.
Pfizer boosters are available through BJC HealthCare for those 12 and older and qualified kids age 5 to 11.
- CDC expands eligibility of additional booster to those 50 and older
- CDC expands COVID-19 booser recommendations to 16- and 17-year-olds
- CDC advisory says pregnant people need COVID-19 vaccine
- CDC head expands Pfizer booster eligibility to health-care & at-risk workers
- CDC advisory panel endorses booster dose for certain Pfizer vaccine recipients
- FDA grants full approval to Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine »
- Vaccine booster available for immunocompromised, Pfizer-vaccinated patients beginning Saturday, Aug. 14, 2021
- CDC and FDA authorize Pfizer vaccine for adolescents 12 to 15 years old »
Vaccine safety and effectiveness
Learn about how the vaccines work, how the clinical trials were conducted, what the data tells us, and more from WashU Med physician experts and government sources.
Learn more about vaccine safety »
After you’re vaccinated: Remain vigilant
It is important to continue following standard practices of mask wearing, social distancing and hand washing even after you are vaccinated.
Learn more about what to do at work and at home »
WashU Med physician experts provide information on vaccine safety, efficacy, side effects, and guidance on how to answer patient questions.
Vaccination clinic volunteers needed
Employees with Epic access are needed at the BJC public vaccination clinics, especially at the Clayton Avenue Building and Christian Hospital.
Sign up online »
Share your vaccination story!
Share your vaccination experience on social media with the hashtag #WashUMyBestShot.
Signs for social media are available in Box (sign-in required).
Add a “COVID-19 Vaccinated!” frame to your Facebook profile photo
Washington University “COVID-19 Vaccinated!” Facebook profile photo frames are now available. Visit Facebook and search “WUSTL vaccine” to add the design to your profile.