Volunteers are needed to staff BJC community clinics administering COVID-19 and flu vaccines. For any shift performed during an individual’s normal working hours, the employee will be paid as normal. Any time away from normal duties must be approved in advance by the volunteer’s manager.
For any shift performed outside of the individual’s normal working hours, such as a weekend shift, the employee will be paid as follows:
- Hourly staff member: regular pay up to 40 hours and 1.5 pay for hours over 40.
- Hourly staff must clock in through WorkDay and sign in on the sign-in sheet at their clinic.
- Salaried staff member, clinical: $250 bonus.
- Salaried staff (including NPs, PAs) only need to sign in on the sign-in sheet.
- Salaried staff member, non-clinical: $200 bonus.
- Salaried staff only need to sign in on the sign-in sheet.
Physicians/fellows/residents are also welcome to sign up but will not receive supplemental pay.
Please sign up online using the Chrome browser.