Safety on campus
Follow posted instructions
Signs throughout the Medical Campus indicate procedures for use of common areas such as equipment rooms, restrooms, elevators and break rooms, among other topics. Please follow these instructions carefully to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Wear a face covering
You must wear a mask while on the Medical Campus.
Practice physical distancing
It is important to practice safe physical distancing. Your health and safety are a top priority, and physical distancing in the workplace will help keep you and others from spreading the virus. Be mindful of these simple tips when you’re at work.
- Remain at least 6 feet from others at all times.
- Avoid face-to-face in-person meetings, even if just one-on-one.
- Stagger breaks and meal times.
- Don’t congregate in break rooms, work rooms or other common areas.
- Follow elevator guidelines.
- Elevators are disinfected regularly, but capacity is being significantly limited; refer to signage for maximum number of riders
- Consider taking stairs
- If possible, avoid using your fingers to press the button
- Don’t touch your face after pressing the button
- Wash your hands after leaving elevator
Our guidance is in line with safety procedures of our partners at BJC.
Maintain good hygiene
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Do not share headsets or other objects that are near your mouth or nose.
- Wipe down areas where you’ve been. Also know that Facilities and Custodial Services are cleaning high traffic areas regularly.
- Always wash your hands before and after entering a shared workspace or break room.
- Keep your workspace safe and clean. Read office workspace cleaning guidelines »